Monday, February 2, 2009

Display Data

February 2,2009
Aim: How do we use spreadsheets to create graphs.

Yesterday in class I learned something new and it was fun. I learned how to use spreadsheets to display data into different kinds of graphs such as pie charts and bar graphs. First, I wrote down all the information that I needed. Then, I picked Out which graphs I wanted to compare. Also, When I found it I put all my information in both of the graphs and added my title. Finally, I compared both of the graphs together and from the information that I was using it was easier to understand it on a bar graph because in the pie chart it don't show that much information and in the bar graph they show a lot of information like how many people spent on each activity. I did the graphs on a spreadsheet on our computers and for me it was way better to understand.

Think and Discuss Question:
1. The bar graph is better to understand then the pie chart because
in the pie chart it don't show that much information and in the
bar graphs they show a lot of information like they show how many of
them spent on each activity.

No comments: